18 May 2009

Eighteen Weeks

We try to post our weekly updates each Thursday, but we were just too busy this week to do so. But, better late than never!


Here is what they tell us is going on this week: (short and sweet): Head to rump, your baby is approximately 5 1/2 inches long (about the length of a bell pepper) and weighs almost 7 ounces. He's busy flexing his arms and legs — movements that you'll start noticing more and more in the weeks ahead.

As for us:

Since our last blog, we celebrated Mother's Day. To be honest, it was sorta crazy celebrating Mother's Day. I don't quite feel like a mother just yet. But, Bradford being the good husband that he is, honor the day he made sure we did.

He made me a wonderful breakfast, which he brought to me in bed.



Delicious.



For mother's day, he got me prenatal yoga classes and a yoga mat. How exciting! Now, usually a gym membership or the like is not such a good gift (due to the signals it might send you see), but these prenatal yoga classes were something I really really wanted. So, it was a fabulous gift. I will have to blog about how my first class goes.

Of course, the dogs gave me a cute Mother's Day card...what great pups.

As you all know, Bradford is the best husband ever and is so very thoughtful on a daily basis. The every day stuff often goes unacknowledged, which is why I want to make sure to acknowledge it here. I couldn't imagine having a better mate and know that Bradford is going to be the best father and child-rearing partner anyone could ever hope for. I am so very lucky.


Last but not least: the baby bump. This is the seventeen week baby bump. I will post an eighteen week bump shortly.

Getting larger by the day!

1 comment:

  1. thank you for the baby bump pictur!! i may be on my honeymoon but i am STILL checking my blogs!!! Love you guys and cant wait to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete