It seems like just yesterday when we found out that Valerie was going to have a little baby, and when we first laid eyes on Hardin Omage roughly eight months later. Throughout the past year, Bradford and I have had the intense pleasure of watching Hardin grow. She has changed so much in such a short period. We love her dearly. [It's certainly no coincidence that shortly after Hardin was born Bradford and I decided to have our own baby.]
On Saturday we drove to Mobile to celebrate Hardin's first birthday with her parents (who have done an amazing job (and will continue to do so) raising this little one) and a few family and friends. What a wonderful occasion.



aw!! how sweet:)thank you both so much for coming!!! you are the BEST.
ReplyDeleteSomeone is becoming quite the photographer! I love the pics!
ReplyDeleteI love reading your posts! Your belly is getting bigger..so cute! Hope you are feeling well. Absolutely love the nursery pics and George in his underwear! Your niece Hardin is so precious. Cannot wait to meet Miles or will it be Lilian?? (I think it's a boy)...Well not much longer :) You must be so excited!
ReplyDelete