We traveled to Mobile for Mardi Gras a few weekends ago, and we had a blast. I had never been to ANY Mardi Gras events. Bradford, raised in Mobile, has been to numerous events. One of the biggest accomplishments of his life (I exaggerate) was being named Mardi Gras King or something of the sort when he was a youngin. He even made the newspaper - wearing a Burger King crown of all things. But, I digress.
We not only enjoyed attending the parades, being smacked in the head with beads and other assorted Mardi Gras swag, and engaging in some hardcore people watching, but we also enjoyed spending time with family before the big move. The weather could not have been better. And, neither could the company.

Bradford, Valerie and Lily B (can you spot her?)

Charlie, Valerie and Hardin
Madison, Dalton, Julie and Irvin
And, of course, Lily B. She slept in her snug pouch the entire time.
Until next time -








Nice pictures! I cannot believe Bradford was crowned Mardi Gras King..are there no pictures of that? I would love to see.
ReplyDeleteI did not know I was in the presence of Royalty :)
ReplyDelete