11 March 2010

Excusez-Moi, My French is very bad.

We arrived in Paris, France, the day before yesterday by train from London. And, to my great surprise, our accommodations provide internet to its guests.

Tres Bon!

We did not have internet at our last residence, hence my not posting anything. But, now we do. And, without further delay, here are a few shots from our trip thus far.


Lily B at Buckingham Palace.

She has been a wonderful travel companion - just taking it easy in her pouch.

Last night, we walked along the Seine as the sun went down. Tres Romantic.

The Eiffel Tower [which we have an excellent view of from our hotel]


Until next time -


2 comments:

  1. Hey Look I have a blog, even though I hate writing and can't spell hehe!! So add me! I love Lillian's hats, you must save them for me...IF I ever have a child =). Hope ya'll are having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures. I am so jealous of you guys. Have a wonderful time there. Hope Lily does not meet a little French man there. Kieran will be so disappointed :)

    ReplyDelete