18 June 2010

i stand corrected.

Bradford just informed me that the picture I posted earlier today is "the kind of picture only a parent could love."

Burn!

4 comments:

  1. I disagree ;) (do I look like a stalker?! hahahaa!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sweet compliments on our nursery! My mom did a fantastic job painting it! (I won't lie...I stole the idea from Pottery Barn Kids...wish I was that creative!) My poor husband wanted to paint it "camo" and I had to put my foot down on that...at least for the time being! He is an avid hunter/outdoorsman so I guess I can understand...maybe? As they say in the south: Bless His Heart... Anyways, my addy is: Janine Owens, 57 Wedgewood Lane, Benton KY 42025.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would have to disagree with bradford, of course i think that every picture of my grandbaby is perfect...... yes this is grammie. i love all of the different ways that my beautiful daughter takes the pictures... perfect in every way!!! Happy fathers day again to my great son-in-law....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, then Bradford is wrong.

    ReplyDelete