Halloween came and went (some time ago, actually, sorry for such a late post). Lily did not dress up. We (read I, Bradford was not interested in dressing her up) tried to find her a costume, but we couldn't find one small enough. Oh wells.
Although technically still under house arrest with Lily, we did venture out to celebrate Halloween to the extent that we could. We landed in Birmingham at my aunt and uncle's house where preparations for their annual Halloween bash were well underway.
Although Lily has not yet developed the manual dexterity necessary for frosting cupcakes and hanging lights, she did closely observe these happenings. Plus, I believe her presence alone was appreciated, regardless of how much she could help. Little babies can get by with a lot that we cannot you know.




It is funny how Steve did not want Kieran to have an outfit for Halloween either. So we did not dress him up. I'm sure Kieran will want one next year.
ReplyDelete