
I have finally finished editing Lily's portraits. We took these many weeks ago at our home. Lily was a wonderful model, and I think we ended up with some pretty good shots of her (if I do say so myself). Infant photography is not easy (that is an understatement)! And, we are not professionals. But, we made do. As it was difficult to decide which version we liked best, many of the pictures are shown in both color and black and white. And, they are in no particular order. In fact, several of the very last pictures shown are our favorites. Feel free to comment! I am interested to know which pictures are your favorites.
You can view the pictures by choosing the "Lily's portraits" tab at the top of the page. Yes, I am now playing with Tabs!
Both Bradford and I manned the camera. I did the editing. Lily did the posing. Enjoy.
P.S. A post on our camera and lenses will follow (eventually) - I promise - for those of you who have inquired as to their makes and models.

No comments:
Post a Comment