My sewing is slowly and steadily improving.
Exhibit 1:

this cute giraffe applique
Exhibit 2:

this dress, made using Lil Blue Boo's paper doll dress pattern, which Lily Barrie wore to Brittany's graduation.
You know, things turn out better when you use a pattern and try to follow the directions [and do some reading in your sewing manual] - imagine that!
I can't wait to make some more stuff out of all of the delicious fabrics that I now have in my stash.

Yum! I LOVE the fabric you have! And your creations are awesome!
ReplyDeletedude!! totally impressed with your sewing abilities:)
ReplyDeleteThanks guys!
ReplyDeletehttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/__uQOqy0SGRg/TAVBYz2jFmI/AAAAAAAADc4/zTzUhlCk_eY/s1600/shirt+009.JPG
ReplyDeleteSee if this works. I'm a follower of this artist lady that makes cool things, she posted this. I thought it would be a cute idea for Lily! P.S When I have baby Lilygrace you should sooo let me borrow Lily's clothes you make! I'll give them back if you have another girl. =)