11 August 2009

You, yes you, who are you?


I know people read this blog - they tell me so.

If you are reading this, I would like to know who you are - identify yourself!

No worries if you are a blog stalker - I am a blog stalker. Identify yourself!

Don't give me the "well, you know I read your blog so I don't need to identify myself" excuse. Identify yourself!

Just comment with your name - that is all I ask! It makes me feel good to know people read our little blog- so make me feel good already!!! Making me feel good will make you feel good - you know it will.

9 comments:

  1. I will start. My name is Crystal and I read my own blog - I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is also Crystal and I read your blog too. =0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my name is natalie and i read your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm natalie's sister, and i found your blog through her! (also know valerie)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know i am staying on top of it! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your fearful admirer from afar. If you and Bradford can pull off this parenting thing, Dominic and I will give it the old college try as well ;)

    You're blog has been a treat, Crystal. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Crystal and Bradford, from soon to be Meju, again. (yes we know this spelling is more reader friendly)
    the blog has been great! I love your humor in writing-you really could write children's books. It has been great to keep abreast while my grandbaby has been growing from afar!!!Can't wait...hurry up would u.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello my name is Valerie and i love reading your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. my name is Emily and i read your blog!
    cant wait to meet BB :)

    ReplyDelete